Dear mountain bikers:
- Please only ride at permitted areas. It is your duty to know the rules for bike riding in a private forest.
- Recommendations from the Mols Laboratory staff must always be met.
- Never ride on the forest floor, open nature areas or in enclosures.
- Never ride on ancient monuments, dikes, or from sunset until 6 am.
- Use only the robust trails and paths, spare the wet areas.
- Show respect. Ride at a slow pace when you meet other forest visitors.
- Use the bell in good time – or a verbal "ding-ding". And remember: A smile is infectious, you can catch it like the flu. If you smile at someone, they will smile too.